- Always present your house in the best possible light, e.g. leaving lights on even during the day
- Professional photos and floor plans are a must in this day and age.
- Online ads are more important than print and are accessible everywhere in the world – your local newspaper can’t compete with that.
- Make sure that if you have a dog you don’t leave it tied up at the property during the opens.
- It is also important that you resist the urge to stay during the inspection as this will make the purchaser feel uncomfortable during the opens and not free to look around properly.
- Finally, call Martin Hill Gardner to make sure you’re getting a good deal whether you sign with us or not we will tell you our honest opinion.